Monday, March 19, 2007

There's a New Kid in Town

It's official. My new brokerage is in full swing. I've loved starting my own venture and making my own decisions. I feel much lighter on my feet than before.

Many people have asked me why I left Coldwell Banker. I actually loved Coldwell while I was there. But fundamentally, we weren't a match. I need less red-tape and a lot more agility to serve my clients well. Also, I am much more technologically advanced than Coldwell, or any big Brokerage is. So, with fond goodbyes, I moved away from "Big Daddy" to start my own new venture.

My value added is 3-fold: Technologically superior in the use of Internet and all related technologies, my marketing plan is much more extensive than any other real estate professional in my market, and my standards for my performance and my clients' experiences are very, very high.

I appreciate your love and support as I start in this fun new venture. Know anybody who needs to sell a house? Let me know. I can't wait to use my new signs!

My new office!

Jennifer Bunker, CRS, GRIUtah Real Estate Broker

No comments: