Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's my first blog, so go easy on me


I'm just finishing up my new website and getting ready to post it to all my real estate URLs. It's been a grueling labor of love, but I was especially excited to add this blog to it.

Every day I come across interesting "home" stuff that always makes me wish I had a way of sharing it all with my clients. Posting to the websites is cumbersome, especially on my time table. This way I can quickly post whatever it is I find that interests me in hopes it interests you too.


Other exciting new additions to my website include a "family album." If you are a past client, I'll be calling you to take a picture of you and your new home. I know, I know, you don't want to. But, you are like family to me and I'm determined to get my family album going! Be ready ....

Your comments are always welcome here, as are you. Paix - Jennifer

Jennifer Bunker, CRS, GRI
Utah Real Estate Broker

No comments: