Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Eye in the Sky - Google Earth v. 8 is out!

I just happened to stumble upon this newest version of Google Earth and it is extraordinary! If you don't yet have this tool, download it here at Google Earth. It takes some time and some fiddling to download and install, but it is well worth every second you spend to get it going. If I had grandkids (if only - sigh) I would be showing them the many great wonders of the world with this incredible tool.
This picture above is an overview of my neighborhood in the the summer months. I am told that Google updates its satellite images every 6 months, although I had no trouble observing the Katrina devastation shortly after it happened. If you don't have this yet, go get it right now and have a ton of interesting fun.

Jennifer Bunker, CRS, GRI
Utah Real Estate Broker

No comments: